Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
General Discussion / Re: Tamil Kid naming
« Last post by amthegreat on March 02, 2017, 05:01:25 AM »
Really interesting blog you have! The baby names are really nice on your weblog. We just named our newborn baby girl and had got help online. We had used this list of Tamil name ideas at http://www.babynology.com/tamil-girlnames-v0.html.
General Discussion / Tamil Kid naming
« Last post by purav on February 17, 2017, 07:28:38 AM »
Oh so beautiful Tamil baby names https://puretamilbabynames.wordpress.com/!
General Discussion / Re: fitness unlimited
« Last post by Solig_6 on July 04, 2016, 05:51:02 AM »
Hey, this is very informative post!! I liked reading through this post. Currently I am getting chiropractic care sessions for my lower back injury from a most reputed chiropractor in Mississauga clinic but after that I would definitely start working out to have healthy and fit physique.
General Discussion / Re: Boston Personal Injury Lawyer
« Last post by Gasty_5 on March 25, 2016, 03:21:07 AM »
Though I wasn’t looking for a personal injury lawyer but I think same things are applicable to a Los Angeles DUI lawyer. My cousin is charged with drunk driving. We are amazed as he blew 0.07 and still was charged.
General Discussion / Wireless Networking Products
« Last post by kelio on December 25, 2015, 08:20:06 AM »
Wired Wireless Networking ProductsSuitable for all types of computer networks including home, office and data centres.Wired NetworkWireless Networ...  Visit Dueltek.com.au to learn more.
General Discussion / free party line free chatting
« Last post by maryam2m on October 28, 2015, 11:43:53 PM »
I love meeting all these new people. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
General Discussion / Re: Pick a word and make a memionic
« Last post by maryam2m on October 28, 2015, 11:43:21 PM »
Thank you so much, it really helped a lot!!
General Discussion / Do dogs like you?
« Last post by sethreign on April 16, 2015, 04:23:33 AM »
Some dogs are friendly and go up to strangers for a pat no the head, others run away. What happens when you walk past a dog, do they bark aggressively or woof in a friendly way?
General Discussion / Pick a word and make a memionic
« Last post by sethreign on April 16, 2015, 04:22:36 AM »
e.g. administrator

Admins do most isnit not iiiinnit straight to rack and toad around right?

it should be the last word, now, i.e. right... make a mimeonic out of it, and then a mimonic should be outta the last one ;P
General Discussion / What is your favorite season of the year?
« Last post by sethreign on April 16, 2015, 04:21:33 AM »
What is your favorite season of the year?
I like summer the most, this is not a surprise I think, this is the season where I can lay on the sand and just enjoy the beach. Wear the best summer dress and shoes! I just love this. The natures so with the sunrise and sunset are just too spectacular to watch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8